Nurturing Your Inner Muse
|The Force of Love*|
I am constantly nurturing my inner muse and pampering her to be the best creative me I can be. Nurturing our muse means we are taking time for ourselves and taking care for ourselves. It means living a life of balance and creating time to just care for an nurture who we are, so we can be present and open to the possibilities the divine has to offer us. Here are 10 ways I nurture my inner muse:
|Aire y Tierra*|
- Eating authentic ethnic foods
- Walking on the beach, in the woods, anywhere in nature
- Drinking a fine wine with some wonderful chocolate
- Dancing when no one is watching
- Writing in my journal
- Taking time to go see a good movie
- Taking an elder to lunch
- Listening to inspirational music, speeches, and talks
- Expressing my feelings in writing, drawing, singing, dancing, exercising
- Living a life true to myself
When my muse is especially silent, I know I need to get myself to the place where she will not be silent anymore. At those times, I have my list of wishes to help me get focused.
1. I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself, true to my inner me.
2. I wish I didn't work so hard.
3. I wish I had the courage to say NO more often.
4. I wish I recognized my deeper YES.
5. I wish that my muse was in a better mood.
I am in constant gratitude to my muse for bringing me back on track and keeping me focused on me and focused on who I wish to be. She is my divine guidance that keeps me rooted and gives me wings.
How do you nurture your muse?
Con un pan y cafecito,
Una onza de alegría vale más de oro.
An once of happiness is worth more than a pound of gold.