|Preparing for St. Carmen*|
Inspiring Your Muse
What inspires your muse to be the creative, sentient being that is by your side and is always ready to give you guidance and succor that you need? What makes a your muse go from mediocre to divine diva? Sometimes it helps to get clarity on what you see as a truly creative person to know and understand what it takes to inspire and know your inner muse?
To me, a truly creative person…
- Enjoys the scenery on a detour
- Finds treasure in the mundane
- Loves the smell of a new box of crayons
- Colors outside the lines
- Runs with wild abandon
- Finds wonder in everyday happenings
- Loves a challenge
- Has perseverance
- Loves with passion
- Breaks the rules
- Makes the rules
- At times, even follows the rules
- Has a need to leave a creative legacy
- Finds solace in soothing music
- Has never met a piece of chocolate that was not loved!!!
How do you know when you are in the presence of a truly creative being?
Con un pan y cafecito,
El que parte y comparte, se queda con la mejor parte.
He who divides and shares is left with the best share.
*Artowrk for this blog was graciously provided by Erica Rodriguez an artist on Art by Latina Artists