Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Knowing Your Muse

Bird Doodle
Bird Doodle*

Knowing Your Muse
Sometimes it helps to take a few minutes to get to know your muse. What makes her tic, what makes her happy, what makes her laugh out loud, what makes her sad??

Here are a series of prompts to help you get insight into who your muse is and what it takes for her to be pampered.

My Muse would say…
Quick Sketch Part 1
Sketch*
  1. When I need time for myself...
  2. If I could live anywhere…
  3. I really miss...
  4. I never expected...
  5. An unusual day in my life…
  6. For my birthday I'd like...
  7. The worst gift I ever got...
  8. I daydream most about...
  9. I really wish....
  10. Few people realize how much…
  11. I wish I weren't so...
  12. One of my best points is...
  13. One of my most important goals is...
  14. I dream that one day...
  15. My proudest accomplishment…
  16. I feel proud when…
  17. I'm glad I'm alive when…
  18. I forget to enjoy…
  19. My divine self…
  20. I love…

Con un pan y cafecito
Seguimos adelante
Zulmara

No dejes para maƱana lo que puedas hacer hoy.
Don’t leave for tomorrow what you can do today.

*Artowrk for this blog was graciously provided by Erica Rodriguez an artist on Art by Latina Artists

No comments:

Post a Comment