Cherishing the Little Things
I have found that a pampered muse is sooo wonderful and keeps me sane, happy, wonderfully creative, and wonderfully engaged…I like that…and I also know when I am not caring for my muse, I feel hungry all the time, agitated easily, and my blood pressure goes up…very interesting…very interesting indeed…
My muse is my guide and my inspiration. My muse has taught me to appreciate life and cherish the little things.
Cherishing…the little things
|Falling in Love*|
- Wonderful children that make a mama proud
- Living by the beach and being able to take beach walks daily
- Having a job that pays enough for me to live comfortably
- Owning a nice computer that allows me to pursue my creative endeavors
- Having lots of artist friends who support and inspire me
- Bike rides with my husband
- The most gorgeous sunsets on the pacific coast
- Two homes that provide shelter for others
- Health to still be able to enjoy the little things in life
- Traveling…at least twice a year to meet new people, get away from it all, and rejuvenate my inner spirit.
What are the little things that you cherish?
Con un pan y cafecito
Más vale paso que dure y no trote que canse.
Better a stride that will last than a trot that tires fast.
*Artowrk for this blog was graciously provided by AnaJuliaDariasFishman an artist on Art by Latina Artists