Monday, December 19, 2011

Celebrating 100 Fans


Celebrating 100 Fans on My Facebook site
Guided Journals
Buenos dias, mis amigas y amigos,

I just hit 100 fans on my Facebook Fan Page and I want to celebrate by posting my guided journal. Many of us understand the importance of journaling and writing to help us focus our vision, hone in our passion, and harness our creative energy, however, many of us have trouble getting started with what to write, especially when it is not clear to us why we are writing every day.  I have posted 15 prompts from my Guided Journals, My Life is My Message  on my blog. Each posting is designed to inspire a response from you. You can answer with a picture, a few words, a quote, a gratitude, or a long answer, whatever comes to mind, whatever was inspired in you when you read the prompt.

As you work on responding to these poetry prompts, feel free to use them in your own blogs or posts. All I ask is that credit be given for the poem and the prompt and a link back to my page as the source. Remember, it only takes 30 days to build a new habit. If one of your goals for 2012 is to SOAR…start now…by getting in touch with your inner voice.
Any one who answers all 15 prompts...here, on FB, or on your own blog, will be entered into a drawing for a signed copy of the My Life is My Message Guided Journal or a copy of Chicken Soup for the Latino Soul.

Graicas, mis amigas y amigos…y disfrutan.
Con un pan y cafecito,
Seguimos ADELANTE!!

2 comments:

  1. So EXCITED for you that you hit your goal! This is great! I appreciate your motivation, positivity,and encouragement. I look forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Eileen...you are a gem...

    ReplyDelete