Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pampering Your Muse

After completing NaNoWriMo 2010, I am ready to write another novel in 30 days this year. As I gear up for NaNo 2011, I will be sharing my journey and my tips for staying inspired and keeping my muse well fed, happy, and ready to go.

I have found that food, music, artist's dates, morning pages, small steps, and rewards keep my muse happy and going. Last year, chocolate and wine were AWESOME!!! Artists dates to Carmel was a must, time off of work for some spa pampering, and lots and lots of support from my WriMo group...Our Build-a-Muse day was the most fun, and our writing at the Disney Grand Californian...was as inspiring as it gets.

Stay tuned to this blog for writing tips, pampering tips, and quips and quotes and anything notes.

I will be giving away a 'tina Tote full of fun and inspiring writing tools to one lucky winner at the end of the month. Just post to this blog and you will be entered as many times as you are entered.

Like my friend page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/zulmaramaria#!/ for an extra entry and you can leave comments there for an entry as well.

Gracias for joining me on this journey...
Con un pan y cafecito, seguimos adelante!!!
Zulmara

No comments:

Post a Comment